Monday 14 May 2012

FEI Driving Marathon | Royal Windsor Horse Show 2012

Karen Bassett | 4-In-Hand
With Chatsworth Horse Trials and a host of other events cancelled due to bad weather I made my way to the Royal Windsor Horse Show, which holds one of the best driving marathons in the country where the stars of the european driving scene were out in force. Carriage driving is something I had always promised myself I would 'give a go' at some point and a few years ago I started driving lessons during the winters. What a blast! If you've never tried it I highly recommend it - it's more exhilarating than you think! The sport is great for photography too....



I Still Find It Amazing How Agile 4 Horses/Ponies & A 4-Wheels Cart Can Be!

George Bowman's Right Leader Takes Exception To The Water, and.....
George Bowman Manages To Turn On A Six-Pence And Got Through The Water Second Time Round

MORE PHOTOS





Polo - Another sport I'd like to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment