|The Capt. - hiding a baseball cap|
- Most of the TV & Radio reporters will start their winners interviews by asking "What does this win mean to you?"
- The words "exciting" and "nail-biting" will appear in at least 92% reports about the show jumping phase.
- The trade mags will try and squeeze owner's names into sentences that were already long winded. (It's a good thing Matt Ryan isn't running a horse)
- Remarks like "Mike E-S's cross country course proved very influential, and was beautifully presented." will appear in at least 87% of reports from the event.
- Someone will comment on the fact that Capt. Mark Phillips hasn't removed his hat in 20 years, and that he always wears a tweed hat in the UK, but a baseball cap in the US. (I think he wears the baseball cap underneath the tweed one)
Feel free to add your own predictions.....